Fall in Tyler is a season of vibrant colors, cool breezes, and endless fun. As the leaves change to brilliant shades of red and gold, the city comes alive with a variety of activities and events for all ages. From pumpkin patches and hay rides that capture the essence of autumn. Tyler’s welcoming scenic parks provide the perfect backdrop for enjoying this season’s delights. Whether you’re sipping on warm apple cider, exploring fall festivals, or simply taking in the breathtaking foliage, Tyler, Texas, is the place to be for unforgettable fall fun.
Plantation Pines Farms
First Christian Church
The pumpkin patch season has begun at Tyler’s First Christian Church, located at 4202 S. Broadway Ave.
Lanes Chapel Methodist
Welcomes you until October 31st! Visit them from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays, and noon to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Entry is free, and they have fun games and rides for kids. Find them at 8720 Old Jacksonville Highway, Tyler.
Tyler Parks & Trails
Tyler boasts an array of picturesque parks and trails that come alive with autumn splendor during the fall season. Here are a few notable ones to explore:
- Tyler State Park: Nestled in the woods, Tyler State Park offers a stunning fall foliage backdrop. Visitors can hike or bike along the scenic trails, enjoy a picnic by the lake, or even take a paddleboat out for a serene experience surrounded by colorful trees.
- Faulkner Park: Faulkner Park transforms into a fall wonderland with its tree-lined paths and open green spaces. It’s an ideal spot for a leisurely walk, a family picnic, or a game of frisbee amidst the changing leaves.
- Rose Rudman Recreational Trail: This urban trail meanders through the heart of Tyler and provides an excellent opportunity to witness the city’s fall transformation. The trail is perfect for walking, jogging, or biking and offers glimpses of fall foliage in an urban setting.
- Goodman-LeGrand Museum and Gardens: This historic site is particularly enchanting in the fall. The museum’s well-maintained gardens, complete with vintage architecture and serene pathways, make it a delightful spot for a peaceful autumn stroll.
- Tyler Municipal Rose Garden: The Rose Garden’s meticulously landscaped grounds showcase various rose varieties and other flowering plants. Even as the roses begin to wane in the fall, the garden remains a charming place to visit, with vibrant foliage and a serene atmosphere.
- Legacy Trail: As you explore Legacy Trail in the fall, you’ll be treated to a tapestry of vibrant autumn foliage, with trees adorned in hues of red, orange, and gold. The trail’s picturesque surroundings and serene atmosphere create a perfect setting for outdoor enthusiasts, families, and nature lovers. You can even stop along the trail for a warm cup of coffee at the Coco Bean.
Find more parks and trails click here:
Experience Caldwell Zoo in fall: vibrant foliage, diverse wildlife, and a unique Tyler adventure. Stroll through beautifully landscaped grounds amid changing leaves, crisp air, and rustling leaves. It’s the perfect time for a memorable family visit where nature and the animal kingdom unite.