Downtown businesses and attractions (around the square and off the square) will be bursting with things to do the second Saturday of every month.
PARKING IS FREE in the parking garage and on the square.
The next Hit the Bricks is January 13th. Special activities include:
- Goodman Museum will host a scavenger hunt, fun for the whole family, 10am-4pm.
- Gallery Main Street will be will be opening its newest exhibition: Origins. The reception is 5:30-8pm.
- Liberty Hall will host the classic Cinderella cartoon, 2-4pm. Tickets are $6. In partnership with the Cowan Center there will also be a costume contest. The winner will receive tickets to Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA at the Cowan Center Thursday, January 18.
• Ye Olde City Antique Mall – Find hidden bricks with discounts and free items as you shop throughout the mall.
- ETX Brewing Co.
- Garage Bar
- Rick’s on the Square
- Half Mile of History self-guided tour: this is an outdoor, half-mile loop around the square that commemorates significant people, places, or events in Tyler.For a list of locations along the Half Mile of History go to cityoftyler.org/departments/historicpreservation.
- Take a Haunted Walking or Riding Tour with Jericho’s Tours of Tyler. It’s $15 per person for the Riding Tour and $8 per person for the Walking Tour. Attendees must pay in advance online or in cash at the time of the tour (no checks). Tours are limited to 11 people for the Riding Tour, but no limit for the Walking Tour. The Walking Tour will start at 8:30pm and meet by the fountain on the square. The Riding Tour will start at 9:30pm and meet at the Chamber of Commerce. Reservations are required for the Riding Tour. The Walking Tour will start at 8:30pm, and the Riding Tour will start at 9:30pm. To make reservations go to toursoftyler.com.
Other things to enjoy in Downtown Tyler:
Interested in participating in Hit the Bricks: 2nd Saturday?
Submit your events for Hit the Bricks: Second Saturday.
Any vendors, performers, or artists interested in participating during this time should contact Carolyn Verver at email@example.com for dates, rules, and application form.